Scholarships and Financial Awards
The following Scholarships and financial Awards are available for students whose previous performance at school indicates a special talent or ability. The aim is to support and enhance excellence in learning.
- Merit Scholarship
- Debate Scholarship
- Sports Scholarship
- Need based Financial Award
- All scholarships and financial awards are awarded only for one academic year.
- Scholarships may be awarded (upon school’s approval) at the time of admission while the need based financial award can be requested during the course of study only in exceptional circumstances.
- Scholarships are given on first come, first served basis.
- Scholarships will not cover such costs as uniform, books, levies or any other co-curricular activities.
- All scholarships are dependent on the very highest standard of behaviour, effort, attendance, academic performance and attitudes to learning at all times.
- Scholarships and financial awards may be revoked during the award year (after a warning) if the student does not meet the school’s academic, attendance and/or behavioural expectations.